- Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir Are 'Definitely Not Dating'
Canadian ice dancers Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir have to constantly fend off rumors they've taken their relationship off the ice, so Ellen played "The Definitely Not Dating Game" with these two friends.
- John Oliver's Children's Book Trolls the Vice President
"Last Week Tonight" host John Oliver chatted with Ellen about his new children's book featuring the Vice President's pet bunny... except with an LGBTQ twist.
- Ellen Celebrates Allison Janney's Oscar Win with Hunks
To celebrate her recent Oscar win, Ellen gave her friend Allison Janney the hottest congratulatory present ever.
- Kendall Jenner Doesn't Have Baby Fever
Kendall Jenner may be the only one among her siblings to not have a child, but it doesn't mean she has "baby fever" like the rest of the Kardashian/Jenner clan. Plus, she talked to Ellen about the dangers of being on the cover of Vogue.
- Ellen Recreates Viral Photo with Young Michelle Obama Fan
Two-year-old Parker Curry gained worldwide attention after a photo of her staring up at painting of former First Lady Michelle Obama at the National Portrait Gallery went viral. She and her mom Jessica visited Ellen and even recreated the famous picture with another iconic woman.
- Jennifer Garner Doesn't Understand Her Oscars Meme Face Either
Jennifer Garner went viral after an unexpected reaction shot became a viral GIF during the 2018 Oscars, and she told Ellen how she really felt about being an internet sensation.
- Billionaire Bill Gates Guesses Grocery Store Prices
Ellen tested Microsoft mogul Bill Gates' knowledge of grocery store prices with a game of "Bill's Grocery Bills."
- It’s Ellen’s BIG Halloween Show!
Karla Kardashian is back and bigger than ever. She shares a shocking announcement alongside her sisters, Kendall Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian. Then, a blast from the past… Julie Bowen brings back retro Ellen – mullet and all. J Balvin gets the Halloween party started, and contortionist Sofie Dossi's performance will make you think outside of the box.
- Portia Gives Ellen One of the Best Birthday Presents Ever
Portia not only surprised her wife with an unexpected appearance on the show, she also gave her one of the most incredible birthday gifts Ellen has ever received. For more information on The Ellen DeGeneres Wildlife Fund, visit EllenDeGeneresWildlifeFund.org.
- Oprah Finally Has Celebrity Friends, Thanks to Ellen
Oprah said she had the most fun she's ever had at Ellen's recent 60th birthday bash, and admitted that even though she didn't recognize a lot of stars, at least she left with a lot more celebrity friends.